black nitrile gloves, cotton gloves, disposable gloves, Industrial Gloves, industrial work gloves, latex free gloves, latex gloves, leather gloves, nitrile gloves, plastic gloves, powder free vinyl gloves, rubber gloves, safety gloves
Safety gloves are one of the essentials to be stocked with regarding any industrial or domestic purposes. However, it is important to shop for a type that suits to your specific application. To help you choose the best alternative, we have listed below a detailed description of some of the types of gloves suitable for you. See below:
- Polyethylene gloves – Food industries
- Vinyl gloves – Dishwashing and janitorial purposes & Handling oily, greasy, and chemical substances
- Nylon gloves – Painting, electronics, and pharmaceutical uses
RUBBER GLOVES: They are slightly different from their plastic counterparts due to the applicable task they’re assigned to. However, rubber gloves serve more benefits such as elasticity and higher resistance to breakage. Also, they are more expensive than the plastic ones. Rubber gloves that are commonly used in industrial set-ups are:
- Latex gloves – Wide application in food industries and housekeeping
- Neoprene gloves – Heavy duty use in research and manufacturing facilities as they are resistant to cuts, high temperatures, and abrasions.
- Nitrile gloves – Medical procedures and laboratories as they are resistant to oils, hydrocarbons, greases, and petroleum substances.
COTTON GLOVES: These are breathable, lightweight and durable and ideal in industrial settings. Although these can handle cuts and abrasions at their best, we cannot save them from getting spoiled by liquids and greases. The cotton-made gloves are most commonly used in gardening, handling shovels & hammers and wood working because cotton knitted gloves provide a better grip on the material at work.
LEATHER GLOVES: One of the best in the glove industry, leather gloves are more durable and flexible out of all the other types of gloves available on the market. However, similar to cotton gloves, these are also poor at handling liquid substances. The types of leather gloves include mechanic gloves, welding gloves, and riggers gloves. Leather is soft to the wearers’ hands too, justifying its higher range in terms of cost.
At ShippingSuppliesByMail.Com, we have a wide range of varieties at the lowest and most economical price. Our customers prefer to order wholesale supplies from us to obtain huge discounts. Please find your type of gloves that is suitable for your application at our online store https://www.shippingsuppliesbymail.com/industrial-gloves.html or contact us at 440-914-0530 to know more details about our products.